The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
Electronic thermostatic head designed to control the radiators with RAV, RA, RAVL and M30 x 1.5 adapters. Controlled via three built-in button or remotely via a Z-Wave controller. The device has a legible display with backlight. Powered by two AA batteries (included).
The thermostat works with the Z-Wave protocol at a868,42 MHz. frequency. Built-in electromechanical actuator provides temperature control in the room. It responds to open windows, automatically reducing the temperature by limiting energy consumption.
- Ability to remotely control the temperature in the room
- Reading the temperature information
- Possibility of creating a system for intelligent heating of buildings
- Thermal energy saving
Using thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature in the room
and helps in saving energy.
- Electromechanical actuator
- Chipset: Z-Wave Plus (500 series)
- Control: PID
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- Supports: FLiRS
- Frequency: 868,42 MHz
- Range: until 30 m
- Power supply: 2 x AA battery (included)
- Backlit buttons
- Reporting the measured temperature to the control unit
- Function "open window"
- Connection M30 x 1.5 (+adapters RAV, RA, RAVL)
- Dimensions: 89 x 68 x 56 mm
- The Thermostat Eurotronic Spirit
- AdapterRAV, RA, RAVL
- Adapter M30x1,5
- 2 x AA battery