The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
The popular XBee module allows you to easily create wireless communication between microcontrollers, computers or microprocessor systems through a serial interface.
Series 2 is designed to work in a mesh network. The module operates at 2.4 GHz based on XBee ZB (ZigBee mesh) software. It is hardware compatible with the older Znet 2.5 series, but has a newer program. This version has a U.FL connector, which allows to connect an external antenna. It is particularly useful when the circuits are enclosed in a housing. 2 mW transmitter enables communication within a range of about 120 m.
- Power supply voltage: 3,3 V
- Power consumption: 40 mA
- Serial communication interface UART: DIN DOUT
- Transmission speed 250 kbps
- Output power: 2 mW (+3 dBm)
- Antenna: U.FL connector (external antennarequired )
- Range: up to 120 m
- Communication via AT or API commands
- 6 10-bit A/C converter inputs
- 8 digital input/output pins