The sale of the product has been completed. Check otherdevices in this category.
Module based on G7020 chip. It operates at 5 Hz on 50 channels with an accuracy of 0.5 m. It has a built-in ceramic antenna and magnet. It works with voltage from 3,3 V to 5 V. Designed to work with Arduino tiles.
Product compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer provides auser guide, together with examples for Arduino.
The device has wires with female terminals. It communicates through a serial interface - RX and TX lines. It works with a frequency of 5 Hz. Outputs distribution:
- Black wire - RxD serial interface receiver
- White cable - TxD serial interface transmitter
- Red wire - VCC power supply
- Black wire in insulation with inscriptions - ground
Cables are terminated with female connectors, raster 2.54 mm - matched togoldpin connectors.
- Layout: G7020
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V
- Current consumption: approx. 40 mA for 3.3 V
- Communication: UART interface at up to 38400 bps
- Affection: -161 dBm
- 50-channel receiver
- Accuracy: approx. 2.5 m
- Hot start: 1 s
- Warm start: 32 sec
- Cold start: 32 sec
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 5 mm
- Cable length: approx. 40 cm