The sale of the product has been completed. Check others inthis category.
- Input socket: micro USB
- Rechargeable by solar energy via the built-in solar cell
- Input voltage 5 V DC
- Output voltage: 5 V DC (+/- 0.25 V)
- Two USB A sockets: 5 V / 1 A
- Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Dimensions: 142x 75 x 14 mm
- Weight: approx. 155 g
- LED indicator
- Built-in flashlight
- Button to switch on the device
- Allows simultaneous charging and powering of the target device
- Connectors included: microUSB cable
The battery does not power the devices connected to the USB ports while charging.
Mobile 5000 mAh battery to power or charge mobile devices. It has two USB ports, a microUSB adapter is included, which allows you to charge your mobile phone. Charging status is monitored by LEDs. In addition to the standard option of charging via the microUSB power supply, this version has the possibility of charging with solar energy. It has a built-in flashlight.
The device can be charged via a power supply with a microUSB connector and using a built-in solar cell.