The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
A starter kit containing a board Touch Board compatible with the Arduino, instruction in English and a paint conducting the electric current, together with accessories for its application. On board is a controller of touch buttons, slot for microSD memory cards and MIDI VS1053B and mp3 player,and Li-pol charger. The system can be programmed via the Arduino IDE.
The Touch Board is compatible with Arduino Leonardo so it can be programmed via the Arduino IDE with the installedplug supplied by the manufacturer.User manualandsample programscan be found on the website of the manufacturer.
Main features of the Touch Board
- The device is compatible withArduino Leonardowith an installed bootloader
- It has the Atmega32u4 microcontroller with 32KB of Flash memory, 2.5 KB SRAM
- Equipped with 20 digital pins and 12 analog inputs
- The board can be programmed viathe Arduino IDE with the installed plug
- The microUSB slot supports programming viacable(not included, sold separately).
- The distribution of connectors is compatible withArduino Shields(connectors sold separately and for self-soldering)
- The built-in module allows for charging the LiPol battery of 3.7 V
- System VLSI VS1053B (documentation) for playing MP3 and MIDI files
- The set has a memory card that fits in a dedicated microSD slot
- Jack 3,5 mm connector for headphones
- The Freescale MPR121 driver (documentation) allows you to connect 12 touch buttons
The main characteristics of the conductive paint
- Paint dries within 10 - 15 minutes at room temperature
- The painted surface must be completely dry
- The paint can be removed with soap and water
- Drawn paths can be protected using acrylic paint or varnish in spray
- The paint life is a few years - provided that the surface is dry
- Works with: paper, wood, cardboard, plastic, glass, fabrics and many other materials
- Paint provides a connection of electronic elements such asLEDswiththe resistors and repair of the PCB
- The substance can be used to connect the so-callede-materials,conducting the electric current
- The surface resistance is about 55 Ω2 for track with a thickness of 50 µm
Buttons can be also drawn by paint conducting the current, which is in the set.
The contents of the set
|2||The conductive paint in tube 10 ml.||1|
|3||The conductive paint in a jar of 50 ml.||1|
|4||User manual in English.||1|
|5||Memory microSDcard - 128 MB.||1|
|6||AmicroSD card reader.||1|
|7||The microUSB cable.||1|
|9||The microSD card.||1|
|10||Wires with crocodile connectors.||1|
|11||A brush for applying the paint.||1|
|The manufacturer provides technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org|