The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Linear actuator with 20:1 gear reduction, working load up to 50 kg and a speed of 1.3 cm/sec. It is supplied with 12 V voltage, consumes 500 mA at no load (max 10 A). When the stroke is locked, this value can increase up to 10 A. There are limit switches on the ends, which prevent the stroke from exceeding the limited range. This version has a 30 cm stroke but has no built-in potentiometer.
- Supply voltage: 12 V
- The parameters for 12 V:
- Current consumption with no load: 500 mA
- Maximum supply current (with locked stroke): 10 A
- Linear velocity: 1.3 cm/sec
- Maximum load: 50 kg
- Range of the stroke: 30 cm
- Weight: 1361 g
The device has the following wires:
- Red and black - actuator power supply. Depending on the polarity the motor will push the stroke in or out.
For controlling the actuator you can use any driver with the parameters in accordance with the motor, for example, HighPower systems. In our offer we also have the JRK 21v3 driver, which supports feedback.