The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
Description of product: RGB LED strip WS2821 IP65 36 LED/m, 9W/m, 24V - 5m
Individually addressed RGB LEDs placed on a 5 m panel with a density of 36 LEDs per meter. Each pixel consisting of three RGB LEDs can emit a color from 24-bit palette. The module requires two microcontroller pins for support (e.g. Arduino).
The LEDs are arranged densely, at a distance of about 28 mm, and thanks to this the brightness is really high. The system is powered with 24 V voltage, consumes approx. 0.4A per meter (9 W). It is possible to cur the strip every 6 LEDs.
The device has a 4-pin connector consisting of the following outputs:
- GND - module's ground
- 24 V supply voltage
- D - data line of communication Protocol
- ADI - address of the corresponding pixel
The product is compatible with Arduino:
- Supply voltage: 24 V
- Power: 9 V/m
- Current consumption: 0.4 A per 1 meter for a single diode in color white,
- LEDs used in the LED-RGB-SMD5050 WS2821
- Resistance to external conditions: IP65 (silicone cover)
- Strip length: 5 m