The sale of the product has been completed. Check other Wi-Fi modules in this category.
The module allows for easy solderable connection of the ESP8266 WiFi chip to the contact board. It has LEDs indicating transmission via UART interface, and resistors forcing a high state on the EN pin (pull-up 10k), and a low state on the GPIO15 pin (via pull-down 10k resistor).
Installed WiFi chip ESP-WROOM-02 works in 802.11 b/g/n WiFi standard at 2.4 GHz. This version is equipped with 6 GPIO outputs, UART interface pins: RX and TX interface pins. It has a built-in LED and PCB antenna. PCB dimensions are 50 x 22 mm.
- Supply voltage: 3.0 V to 3.6 V
- The voltage of the leads: 3,3 V
- Mounted chip: ESP-WROOM-02(documentation)
- Standard: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Operates at 2.4 GHz
- Supports WPA / WPA2 security
- Can operate in AP (Access Point), STA (standalone) and AP+STA mode
- Supports AT commands
- Communication: UART (Rx, Tx)
- Default UART speed: 115200 bps
- Installation of SMD or THT
- Raster of exits: 2.54 mm (compatible with contact plates)
- It is equipped with communication interfaces: HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S
- Lua software support
- Plate dimensions: 50 x 22 mm
The module has holes for solder 2.54 mm goldpin raster connectors, which are included in the kit. The board is adapted to the connectors of popular contact plates.
|TxD||UART serial interface transmitter.|
|RxD||UART serial interface receiver.|
|IOx||GPIO output (digital input/output) with a consecutive number.|
|GPIO 0||GPIO with special function:
To update, enter low state (connect to GND).
GPIO No. 15 with special function:
In the normal and programming mode, the low state must be specified (connect to GND).
|ADC||Analogue-to-digital converter input.|
|REST||Reset the system.|
|EN||Power down - when you enter a low state, you go into sleep mode.|
|VCC||Power supply - 3.3 V.|