Miniature computerNanoPiversion Neo Plus2with processorAllwinner H5 quad-coreARM Cortex-A53, with a clock frequency of 1 GHz. Circuit Board has1 GBof memoryRAM DDR3, 8GB eMMC memory, integratedwi-fiandBluetooth 4.0,Ethernetport 10/100/1000 Mbit / sand2 USB slots,GPIO 36, a connector for memory card microSD. Works with systemsUbuntu and Debian.
The advantage of tile is its small size, the dimensions of the tile - 52 x 40 mm.
What it takes to run minicomputer NanoPi?
- The microSD card - drive on which you will install the operating system.
- The power supply with a micro usb connector- 5 V with maximum load current of 2 A.
The device has 2 USB slots, connector and an Ethernet port, and many others.
NanoPi works with the systems selected by manufacturer: Debian and UbuntuCore. The drive of device may be microSD card, which can be purchased in our store.
Operating systems can be downloaded fromthe manufacturer's website.
The manufacturer also providesguides for installation of the system.
Minicomputer has basic communication interfaces that can be found in office computers of PC class. In addition to the previously listed connectors of audio and video the user has at his or her disposal:
- 2 x USB connector type-A, to which you can connect, for example, a mouse, a keyboard, a wi-fi card or USB flash drive. If you find that the slots are too short, you can increase their number usingan external USB HUB. The interfaces displayed on pins, can be connected using wires.
- Ethernet socket, that is the ability to directly connect to the network.
- Wi-fi module, i.e. the possibility of direct connection to the network.
- Bluetooth 4.0for communication in standard BT.
- GPIO x 36 pinoutputs/inputs with general purpose that can be used to control the LEDs, buttons, drivers of engines. Among them are the pins supporting interfaces: I2C, SPI and UART. The pins have to be soldered,goldpin raster strips with 2.54 mm lenght can be purchased in our store.
- A slot for microSDslot for memory card microSD, on which can be installed the operating system.
The distribution of the GPIO - pins are in set, must be solder individually.
As a power source, the system uses the microUSB connector. The manufacturer recommends that the voltage indicated on the connector had a value of 5.0 and an output current of the used adapter shall not be less than 2.0 A. In our assortment you will findpower supplies that meet these parameters, for example:power supply Extreme 2.1 A.
The manufacturer has prepareda set of sensors and modulesin a convenient chest that simplifies getting started with minicomputer.
The contents of the setMatrix Starter Kit- sold separately.
|Model||NanoPi Neo Plus2|
Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53
|Clock frequency||1 GHz|
microSD memory card
internal memory 8 GB eMMC
5 V / 2 A - microUSB
|Tile sizes||52 x 40 mm|
2 x USB A socket
2 x USB Host on pins 2.54 mm
10/100/1000 Mbit / S Ethernet
Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n ( included antenna)
audio output and microphone
out on the GPIO connector
UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO, PWM
Serial port 4pin / 2.54 mm