Complete module that allows you to control LED lighting via Wi-Fi using a dedicated app on your smartphone. It is supplied with the voltage from 12 V to 24 V, it has 3 channels. The device has screw terminal block connectors for connecting wires. Compact size enables you to place the unit in a junction box. You can make full use of the device after installing the device and setting up the smartphone app.
The module has six inputs in the form of screw terminal block connectors, to which you can connect the wires with a screwdriver:
- IN1 - connecting an external switch.
- IN2 - connecting an external switch.
- B G R - outputs for connecting LED lighting.
- 14 - output 2 of the relay.
- + - phase power supply wire 12 to 24V DC.
- - - neutral power supply wire .
Additional Config button is used for initial configuration of the device.
To connect the device to your home wi-fi network, it is necessary to connect your computer for a moment to the Wi-Fi network created in the SRW-01 module. Then simply open the web browser and enter the IP address of the device: http://192.168.4.1 A setup page will show up, where you must select your home wi-fi network and enter the password.
Using Android Play or the AppStore you need to download the Supla application. If the wi-fi network was setup correctly, the module will be automatically identified by the app. The position of roller shutters can be easily controlled using the buttons in the application.
- Supply voltage: 12 to 24V
- Number of channels: 3
- For junction box
- Maximum output current: 2A per channel
- Transmission: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Protection: IP20
- Dimensions: 47,5 x 47,5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 0,040 kg