Product description: Eura-tech EL Home CD-92B8 - carbon monoxide (CO) detector 3V
Electrochemical sensor designed to monitor the presence of carbon monoxide (Chad-CO) in the air anddetect and alerton exceeding safe concentration of this gas. The sensor is powered by twoAAA batteries. After detecting a dangerousconcentration of carbon monoxide in the air device generates acoustic and visual alarm and displays the concentration on the LCD screen.
Before connecting, read the enclosed user manual.
Can be used in:
- Household boiler rooms with central heating furnaces fired by solid fuel and combustible gas
- Kitchens / bathrooms equipped with gas appliances
- Household garages with LPG installation
- School physico-chemical laboratories
- Public places
A carbon monoxide detector is installed at head height (e.g. installation height in a bedroom is approx. 0.7 m and in a living room 1.5 m from the floor) in enclosed spaces where carbon monoxide is likely to occur (the exact method of connecting the detector is provided in the manual).
After inserting the batteries, the detector starts the process of heating up and calibrating the sensor. This process is signalled by consecutive LEDs lighting up - green, yellow and red. The warming up and calibration process lasts 120 seconds, during this time the detectordoes not yet detect carbon monoxidein the environment.
Each unit of theCD-92B8carbon monoxide detector was individually tested in a special chamber in the Polish laboratory for the acoustic and visual alarm caused by the presence of carbon monoxide in the atmosphere.
Specification Eura-tech EL Home CD-92B8
- Sensor type: Electrochemical
- Power supply: 3V (2x AAA batteries - included)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Humidity: from 0% to 90%
- Standby current consumption: up to 20 µA
- Compliance with the standard: EN50291-1:2018
- Signalling: 85 dB acoustic and optical signal
- Buttons: TEST / RESTART
- Dimensions: 100 x 25 mm
- Weight: 86 g