Complete module for controllingelectric window roller blinds via Wi-Fiusing anapp on your smartphonefrom anywhere in the world. Powered by a direct current of12V to 24V / 2A. In order to use BleBox you just need to set up the device in a web browser. The device hasscrew terminal block connectorsfor connecting the wires. Its compact size enable you to put the unit in ajunction box.
Before connecting, switch off the voltage in the powered circuit. A controller must be installed in a place protected from the weather conditions and from access by third parties.
The module has six inputs in the form of screw terminal block connectors, to which you can connect the wires using a screwdriver:
- +is powered from 12V to 24V, positive pole.
- -- power supply, neutral wire - ground.
- M- output for connecting the roller bling motor.
- S1- connecting an external switch for blinds.
- S2- connecting an external switch for blinds.
You need to connect to a wireless network of the device called "shutterBox-xxxxxxxx" where "xxxxxxxx" is the serial number of the device,then using the Android Play store orthe AppStore download the wBox - control everything app. After running the app at the top of the screen your device will be displayed, next to the name there will be the " + " sign. For initial setup of the device, you must click the default name of the device.
Setup can be done on the website - for this purpose you need to connect to the wireless network of the device, then just open the Internet browser and enter the IP address of the device:http://192.168.4.1A setup page will appear, there you must select your home Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- Supply voltage: 12V to 24V DC
- Energy consumption: less than 1W
- The number of supported shutters: 1
- Load current: max 2A
- Number of inputs: 2
- Operation of electronic and mechanical limit switches
- Connection standard: µWiFi, compatible with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Type of transmission two ways: encrypted
- Working mode
- direct connection (as an Access Point),
- Wi-Fi connection through a standard router
- connection with access from anywhere via the Internet
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices supporting HTML5
- The body is made from a polyurethane composition containing no halogen - self-extinguishing for the B insulation class (130°C)
- Dimensions: 38 x 33 x 20mm