Description: Tugboat - mechanical model kit - veneer - 169 pieces - Ugearsmodels 70078
The set consists of169elements, made of high quality veneer (plywood), which after assembling forma tug- a mechanical model from Ugearsmodels. Its construction was carefully designed - the model resembles tugboats from the 18th century England. It has a classic shape, smooth side lines, a low mast and a wide deck. Observation of the various areas of the tugboat allows you to learn the principle of operation of ships of this type and understand the concept ofthrust. The kitdoes not contain electronic components, the elements are set in motion with a rubber band. The package containsveneer(plywood) sheets from which it is enough to press outready-made partsand then combine them according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 2 and 3 hours.
Technical specification of the set
- Model: Tugboat
- Type: mechanical model
- The model can be assembled without glue.
- Precisely cut out elements using laser method.
- Set in motion with a rubber band
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of elements: veneer (plywood)
- Number of elements: 169 pieces.
- Assembly time: 2 to 3 hours
- Model dimensions: 378 x 170 x 320 mm
In our offer you will also find other proposals of mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.