Description: Gearbox - STEAM LAB - mechanical model kit - veneer - 120 elements - Ugearsmodels 70131
Educational mechanical model consisting of120 piecesthat, when assembled independently, forma four-speed gearbox. The kit also includesa pocket guideexplaining the principles of the mechanism, presenting the history of the origin of the gearbox and containing interesting tasks. The model is also compatible with theUgears ARapplication. It does not containelectroniccomponents, and the elements move thanks to the appropriate placement of arubber band. The gearbox can work inseveral modes: gear 1, 2 and 3 and reverse gear. The open design allows you to observe the mechanisms at work in each gear, which is useful for learning the basic relationships of mechanics. The package containsveneer(plywood) sheets from which it is enough to press outready-made elementsand then join them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly is very simple and takesbetween 1 and 2 hours.
- Model: STEAM LAB gearbox
- Type: mechanical model
- The model is designed to be assembled without glue.
- Precisely cut out elements with the use of laser method
- Elements set in motion with a rubber band
- Multiple driving modes: gears 1, 2, 3 and reverse
- Compatible with theUgears ARapp
- Instruction language: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of construction of elements: veneer (plywood)
- Number of elements: 120 pieces.
- Assembly time: 1 to 2 hours
- Model dimensions: 130 x 100 x 110 mm
In our offer you will also find other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.