Description: Differential - STEAM LAB - mechanical model kit - veneer - 163 parts - Ugearsmodels 70132
A stylizededucationalmodel in the form of a differentialmechanism. The set consists of163 elements, which must be assembled by yourself according to the included instructions. Designed to convey basic information aboutthe laws of mechanics. It contains construction elements such asdrive wheels, locking lever, side gears and locking clutch. The mechanism used allows the model to turn without stopping the wheels. The modeldoes not contain electroniccomponents, and the elements move thanks to the appropriate application of the rubber band. The package contains sheets ofveneer(plywood), from which it is enough to squeeze out thefinished elements, and then combine them according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly is very simple and takesfrom 1 to 2 hours.
Technical specification of the kit
- Model: differential mechanism - STEAM LAB
- Type: mechanical model
- The model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Precisely cut out elements using laser method
- Elements set in motion with a rubber band
- Compatible with theUgears AR app
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of construction of elements: veneer (plywood)
- Number of elements: 163 pieces.
- Assembly time: 1 to 2 hours
- Model dimensions: 180 x 140 x 110 mm
In our offer you will also find other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.