Description: Fire Brigade - mechanical model kit - veneer - 537 parts - Ugearsmodels 70022
Advanced kit consisting of537 elements made of high quality veneer(plywood) from Ugearsmodels. Each element is precisely manufactured through the use of laser cutting method. After assembling the puzzle pieces form a phenomenal fire truck equipped with a movable 3-section ladder and auxiliary ladder, lever with hook, turning foot and four-cylinder engine. The model does not have any electronic components, and all movable parts move thanks to the use of rubber bands. The package contains plywood sheets from which you just need to press out the finished parts and connect them together following the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additional assembly parts are required to assemble the model. Assembly takes between 14 and 16 hours.
Special features of the fire brigade
- 70 cm long rotating 3-section ladder on a mobile platform
- Support ladder, modelled on the original ladders allowing firefighters to enter the truck, placed at the back of the model
- Equipped with a four-cylinder engine, which can operate in idle mode and allows the user to observe realistic piston work
- The elements can be set in motion by means of a rubber band hooked between the appropriate elements (for details, see the manual)
Technical specification of the set
- Model: Fire Brigade
- Type: mechanical model
- The model is designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Construction material: veneer
- Number of elements: 537 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: very high
- Assembly time: 14 to 16 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 345 x 200 x 125 mm
In our offer you can find also other mechanical models from Ugearsmodels.