The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
New drone from DJI company. Mavic Pro 2 is equipped with a Hasselblad camera with CMOS 1" and 20 MPx. capable of recording video in 4K resolution. Camera features exceptional image quality. It has the ability to create hyperlapses. The design of the drone makes it easy to disassemble, hence easy to transport.
In our offer Mavic 2 Zoom with a camera with optical zoom is also available.
Mavic Pro 2 has a Hasselblad camera with a matrix1/1" CMOS and a lens with f/2.8 to f/11, which is able to record 4K video, saving the footage at a speed of 100 Mbit/s and to take photos with a20 Mpx resolution. The camera records the image in 10 bit profile D-log. New algorithms HDR will allow you to automatically obtain the exposure parameters, in accordance with the lighting conditions. Mavic Pro 2 is able to register 1 billion colors, while the old version of theMavic Pro can register only 16 million. The whole body is located on 3-axis high precisiongimbal.
The drone has many new features:
- HNCS - the Hasselblad Natural Color Solution: color management system, through which the pictures look as seen by a human eye.
- E-HDR: to perform HDR photos the drone performs 13 photo (Pro version 14) and overlays them on top of each other to get a very wide range of tones.
- HiperLight:feature similar to the E-HDR only for night photos. It should work better than photos with a long exposure.
- 10-bit Dlog-M color profile: allows you to achieve more colors and a wider range of colours, keeping the images in the uncompressed RAW file.
- Hybrid AF:40% faster focus than in the previous version of the drone.
- HyperLaspe: feature that achieves the timelapseeffect with an offset arising out of the drone.
- ActiveTrack 2.0: the latest version of remote tracking the drone, now works in 3D technology.
- Aerial Photography: aerial photos with planned effects and route of the flight. Feature similar to Hyperlapse. In particular this Dolly Zoomfunction is known for the films (only in Zoomversion).
- Photos with a48 MPx resolution: photo consisting of 9 images to achieve incredible detail.
- Task Library: saving the route of flight in order to save the same scene, for example, at different times of day, year, etc.
Mavic 2 is equipped with a large number of additional sensors:
- 2 sensors for the front: range from 20 m to 40 m
- 2 rear sensors: range from 16 m to 32 m
- one sensor on the right and left side
- 2 sensors at the bottom for landing: range from 11 m to 22 m
- 1 sensor in the top part: a range of up to 8 m
- System APAS: assists flying backwards and forwards to help avoid obstacles
Transfer OcuSync 2.0
New transmission standard OcuSync 2.0 allows you to manage drone at a distance up to 8 km with a preview of FPV as 1080p. Data transfer rate 40 MB/s, and the reaction time is 120 MS. OcuSYnc 2.0 uses the frequency 2.4 GHz / 5.8 GHz with auto switching.
- Maximum speed: 72 km/h
- Flight time: 31 minutes
- Maximum altitude: 6000 m above sea level.
- The maximum distance between the drone and controller: up to 8 km
- The maximum distance of flight: up to 18 m
- Battery capacity: 3850 mAh (59,29 Wh)
- Work temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- The positioning system: GPS + GLONASS
- Built-in memory: 8 GB
- The microSD memory slot: supports card up to 128 GB
- Communication with the controller:
- from 2.400 GHz to 2,483 GHz
- from 5.725 GHz to 5.850 GHz
- Automatic switchingconnection frequency
- The controller battery: 3950 mAh, 3,83 V
- Assembled: 214 x 91 x 84 mm
- Disassembled: 322 x 242 x 84 mm
- Weight: 907 g
Detailed specification is available onthe DJI website.
- DJI Mavic Pro 2
- Smart battery
- Pair of propellers x 3
- Wires for transmitter
- Spare poles of the transmitter