The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
New DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2 has an OcuSync transmission system supporting automatic change of frequency, provides a wireless connection to DJI Goggles and increases transmission distance up to 4 km. Applying a new drive system has helped to reduce the noise level by 60%. Improved obstacle detection system can detect them already from 30 meters.
Advanced version is an improved model of the Phantom 4. The model was equipped with a camera with a 1" diagonal and with 20 MPx lens, which can record video with a 4K resolution at 60 kl/s. The Burst Mode allows you to make a series of shots, then choose the best one of them. Adjustable mechanical shutter eliminates blurry shots.
The body of the new Phantoma was made of titanium and magnesium alloy which makes it very stable, and at the same time its weight is similar to the regular version. Phantom 4 Pro V2 is equipped with a FlightAutonomy system which provides smart avoiding of the obstacles - double vision sensors in the front and on the bottom, 5-direction obstacle detection system to 4-direction system of avoid them.
Improved controller and wider range
Improved controller in combination with the system OcuSync provide incredibly sharp images at maximum reach. Thanks to the option to choose between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency all interferences and delays have been eliminated. Intelligent Time Division Multiplexing system analyzes the available signal levels and automatically selects the transmission frequency on the lowest level of interference. The device provides HD transmission without any interference, even in flights up to 4 kilometers. DJI Lightbridge HD system allows live streaming in HD quality without any interference up to 7 kilometers.
Phatom 4 Pro has a Draw mode that allows you to manage drone in the most innovative way. You just need to draw a line on the screen, and the device will follow this direction, while maintaining complete stability. This allows you to concentrate on the camera, and to create a more complex scene. There is a choice of two modes:
- Standard: drone moves at a constant speed in the direction in which the transmitter is turned
- Free: drone moves along a fixed route, regardless of the position of the transmitter
This mode allows automatic recognition of objects, following them and focusing when they are in motion. Thanks to this mode, creating complex scenes becomes much easier. Modern algorithm can keep the frame in focus, even with fast-moving objects such as people, animals or cars. There are three modes of operation:
- Trace: tracking the object in front or back with automatic avoidance of obstacles
- Profile: flight around the object at different angles to get different shots
- Spotlight: free flight, the object is constantly in the frame
This mode allows you to fly by tapping on the places of destination on the screen. To change direction, you need to click on the screen again or use the transmitter. AR feature shows the direction of flight in real time. There is a choice of TapFly three modes:
- TapFly Forward: tap to fly in the chosen direction
- TapFly Backward: tap to fly in the opposite direction than the selected oner, for example, touching the lower right corner of the screen causes the flight backwards toward the upper left
- TapFly Free: lock the chosen direction to freely rotate the camera. In this mode avoiding the obstacles is disabled
Return to home mode
Phantom 4 Pro has an improved version of the Return to Home mode, which selects the optimal path taking into account the terrain. During the flight, the drone records the history of routes, enabling you to return on the same route, avoiding obstacles. It is able to record the time of landing and compare it with the previous one, in order to accurately match the contact with the ground. Phantom 4 Pro can also analyze if the landing site is suitable. When an obstacle is detected, for example water, the drone climbs to a safe distance, waiting for movement and possibility of safe landing.
Advanced vision technology recognizes user's commands through gestures. This allows you to, for example, take a selfie without the use of the transmitter. When lifting the arm up, standing in front of the camera, movement is detected and the camera puts us in the center of the frame. Then the shoulders movement activates a 3-second countdown before taking the picture.
Advanced flight modes
Phantom 4 Pro offers 3 flight modes:
- Position: features Mode, TapFly and ActiveTrack are on. Obstacle detection and stabilization available.
- Atti: disabled satelite stabilization, maintained altitude, speed limited to 7 km/h It allows you to record smoother footage.
- Sport: increased maneuverability, maximum speed up to 72 km/h.
Phantom 4 Pro has two compass modules and double IMU units, which provide stable flying and analyze its parameters in real time. Advanced algorithms allow to maintain the safety and precision of flight.
Phantom 4 Pro has a powerful battery that allows even 30 minutes of flight. The DJI GO app shows the battery charge status in real time and estimated time until the discharge. It also reports when the device reaches the max distance, ensuring the safe return of the drone to the starting point. An advanced control system prevents overheating and excessive battery discharge.
- Phantom 4 Pro is ready to fly straight out of the box
- Special systems provide a stable flight without vibration
- LEDs indicate the current device status (including battery level)
- Built-in obstacle detection system operating in the range from 0.7 m up to 30 m
- Intelligent control systems: Draw, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Return to Home, gesture control
- Battery LiPol 4S 5870 mAh battery allows for 30 minutes of flight
- Controller battery: 6000mAh Lipo 2S
- Module GPS / GLONASS, provides stabilization of the position
- Range: 7000 m
- 3-axes gimbal range of motion: pitch from -90 ° to +30 °
- Camera recorded in 4 K resolution at 60 K/h
- Return to home provides an automatic return of the drone
- Diagonal: 350 mm
- Maximum flight speed: 20 m/sec
- Weight: 1380 g
Detailed specification is available on the DJI website.
- Phantom 4 Pro V2
- Remote control
- 4 pairs of propellers
- Intelligent battery
- Memory card micro SD 16GB
- Protection of the gimbal
- Cables set
- The user manual