Product description: Grove - carbon dioxide sensor CO2 IR
Grove carbon dioxide CO2sensormodule. It is very sensitive to the concentration ofCO2and reacts to its presence. It has aUARTinterface and is equipped with a four-pin female to four-pin cable, for easy connection. TheMH-Z16sensor operates by means of infraredandis designed for general use, is very easy to use and connect. It can be widely used in the control and monitoring of various industrial, agricultural, animal husbandry or simply in the environment of your home. With this device you will guarantee your own and others' safety and create intelligent solutions.
Grove - CO2 carbon dioxide sensor.
The module has 4 Grove connector compliant leads:
|White||TX transmitter pin|
|Yellow||Pin of the RX receiver|
Features of the CO2 sensor
- High sensitivity and reaction to CO2 gas
- Low power consumption during sensor operation
- UART output
- Type: IR
- Good stability during operation
- No steam interference during operation
- Long sensor life
- Guarantee of good performance
A product compatible withArduino.
The manufacturer has prepared ademonstrationforArduino.
Use of CO2 sensor
- Indoor air quality sensor
- Sensors used in industry to control and maintain safety conditions
- Safety during plant and animal breeding processes, in agriculture
- The sensor should be calibrated regularly, every 6 months at the most
- During calibration, first warm up the sensor for about 5 minutes and check that it is in the open air.
- Do not use the sensor for a long time in a dirty and dusty environment
- It is forbidden to cut or destroy the sensor
- Use a sensor with the correct power supply
Specifications of carbon dioxide CO2 sensor
|0 to 2000 PPM*|
|< 90 s|
|From 0°C to 50°C|
Air humidity during operation
|From 0% to 90%|
|4.5 V to 5.5 V|
|Digital port, UART, PWM|
Average current consumption
< 100 mA
|Warm-up time||From 3 min to 5 min|
*PPM(number of parts per million, designation used to express concentrations, number of defects per million possibilities of their occurrence).