Time programmer with digital control is equipped with one 230 V socket. It allows automatic switching on and off electrical devices, and due to the fact it saves energy and reduces costs. The programming can be set in daily, weekly or random cycles. The maximum number of 8 cycles per day.
- Simple home automation: lighting, radiators, etc.
- Simulation of residents presence through occasional random turning lighting on / off
- Saving energy by turning on high power devices only during certain hours
- Power Supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Built-in NiMH battery sustaining the settings
- Maximum load: 3,600 W
- Turn on time: 1 min
- Number of cycles: 56/week. 8/day
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 40 °C
- Dimensions: 130 x 50 x 45 mm
How to use
The programmer should be plugged in between the socket and the controlled device (socket -> programmer -> device control).