Product description: 5V/0.3A wireless power module
The module uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects within a range of 10 mm. It provides5 Vand300 mA. The efficiency of the module reaches 90%.
The set consists of two inductive elements:
- a larger transmitter with a diameter of 33 mm - a 5 V supply voltage must be connected to it,
- smaller receiver with a diameter of 21 mm - to which the energy receiver should be connected (in the figure it is an LED with a resistor).
The diagram of connecting the wireless power supply system.
- Power supply voltage: 5 V
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Output current: 300 mA (max. 600 mA)
- Transmitter dimensions:
- External diameter: 33 mm
- Internal diameter: 5 mm
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Receiver dimensions:
- External diameter: 21 mm
- Internal diameter: 10 mm
- Thickness: 0.5 mm
- Operating distance: 2 mm to 10 mm
|We also offer a 5V/1A module.|
SUPLA- Polish open source project based on ESP8266