Product description: Mini PiTFT - 1,14'' 135 x 240 px IPS display - for Raspberry Pi - STEMMA QT - Adafruit 4393
Mini PiTFTis a colordisplaycompatible withRaspberry Piminicomputer. It is equipped withST7789chip. The resolution of the display is135 x 240 pxand the diagonal is1.14''. The compact device is manufactured by Adafruit and its dimensions are equal to38.6 x 24.5 x 7.6 mm. The display panel is additionally equipped withtwo utility buttons. Made inIPStechnology, the display provides properly contrasted image and intensity of presented colors. Moreover, Mini PiTFT is equipped with STEMMA QT / Qwiic connectors, which enable expansion of the project. It can be programmed using one of the fastest growing languages in the programming environment -Python.
The subject of sale is the Mini PiTFT display from Adafruit to the Raspberry Pi minicomputer.The Raspberry Pi modulecan be purchased separately in our store.
Description of GPIO pins used
- 5.0V- connected to illuminate the display.
- 3.3V- connected to power the display and also to the STEMMA QT / Qwiic connector.
- GND- common ground of the chip.
- SDAandSCL- I2C communication interface bus pins for STEMMA QT / Qwiic connector.
- GPIO22- used for switching display backlight on and off.
- GPIO23andGPIO24- leads connected to two utility buttons.
- SCK,MOSI,CE0andGPIO25- pins used to control the display.
- GPIO4,GPIO17,GPIO27- pins not used.
Technical specification of Mini PiTFT display
- Embedded chip: ST7789
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Type: TFT IPS
- Screen diagonal: 1,14''
- Display resolution: 135 x 240 px
- Display Speed: ~ 15 FPS
- Connector standard for additional peripherals: STEMMA QT / Qwiic
- Communication interface: SPI
- Development platform: Python programming language
- Properly selected contrast of the displayed image
- Equipped with two additional usable buttons
- Dimensions: 38.6 x 24.5 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 6.6 g