- Reduced price
Description: 3D printer resin FlashForge Standard LCD 0,5kg - Transparent
Clear LCD photopolymer resin from FlashForge. It is used as a molding material for prints in open source 3D print ers equipped with an LCD projector. The product is characterized by a short exposure time. It may emit a slightly unpleasant odor during use. Finished models are characterized by high detail and smooth surface. Resin is cured by light waves of 405 nm. Package contains 0.5 kg of product. FlashForge LCD Standard resin is suitable for low volume production and prototype runs.
Features of photopolymer resin for 3D printers
- Light-curing material for 3D printing
- Designed mainly for printers working in LCD technology
- Emits a slight odor during printing
- Finished prints are characterized by a uniform color with a semi-matte surface. They render details in detail, have a smooth transition between layers
- It has a low material shrinkage
When working with the resin, always use protective equipment: glasses and nitrile gloves.
Resin should be shaken before use.
Specification of resin for 3D printers
|Resin type||LCD photopolymer|
|Density||1.05 to 1.15 g/ml|
|Viscosity||250 to 350 cps (at 25°C)|
|Shore Hardness||85 D|
|Tensile strength||48 MPa|
|Tensile elasticity||2250 MPa|
|Elongation at tension||10%|
|Bending strength||86 MPa|
|Packing capacity||500 g|