Product description: Kidde K10DLLCO carbon monoxide sensor
Company carbon monoxide detector Kidde with LCD display. It shows the concentration level of carbon monoxide ranging from 0 PPM to 999 PPM. The device has a built-in battery that does not need to be replaced throughout its lifetime. The sensor can be easily mounted on a wall or placed on a flat surface. It is equipped with a loud sound signal and a clear LED diode that activate when the permissible level of carbon monoxide in the room is exceeded. It also has a function that informs you that the alarm has been activated in the last 14 days, which allows you to make sure that no CO emissions have occurred during your absence.
The service life of the device is 10 years, after this time the sensor will remind you to replace it.
- Carbon monoxide detector with built-in battery
- Mounting pins
- User manual in Polish
- Long service life (10 years)
- Built-in battery
- LCD display with a maximum indication of 999 PPM
- Loud audible signaling
- Can be mounted on a wall or placed on a flat surface
- Function informing about the activation of the alarm in the last 14 days
- Function informing about abnormal operation or low battery level
- Peak concentration button for reading the highest detected CO concentration stored in memory
- Simulation test function to check the sensor's response to CO test gas