Description of product: Soldering station 2in1 hotair and tip-based WEP 878D - 700W
WEP 878D soldering iron has an LED display which shows the temperature of hot air. Temperature control of air blow is performed with buttons, and the blow power adjustment with the larger of the two knobs. The temperature of the soldering iron is set with the smaller knob.
The station has a sensor in the base of the iron, with which, after putting down the iron, the device cools a heating element from 3 to 8 minutes, then it turns off (switches to standby state). This procedure allows you to save energy, increase service life, and, above all, ensures greater safety. After reaching the standby mode, the station can be completely switched off with the button or activated by holding up the iron.
The station is used in the electronic repair services for safe soldering of QFP, BGA, SMD,PLCC, and other temperature-sensitive elements.
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz (network)
- Power: 700 W
- The station is controlled by the microcontroller which ensures a high stability
- The device has a standby mode
- Remembers the set temperature
- The station has an ergonomical body
Hotair soldering iron
- Adjustable temperature of hot air from 100 °C to 480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/- 1 °C
- LED display
- Temperature setting buttons
- Smooth regulation of air flow by means of buttons
- Air consumption: max. up to 120 litres/minute
- The hot air head size 22mm (fits all nozzles from the stations PT / Aoyue)
Soldering iron with tips
- Adjustable temperature soldering tip: 200 °C to 480 °C
- Temperature stability: +/- 2 °C
- Soldering iron power: 60 W
- Soldering station WEP 878D
- Hotair iron holder
- Set of nozzles:
- round nozzle with a diameter of 7 mm
- round nozzle with a diameter of 9 mm
- square nozzle 12x12 mm
- Soldering iron holder with a cleaning sponge
- Soldering iron 907A with the T-I tip
- Gripper for lifting circuits
Heating elements (heaters) and the tips are not subject to warranty, and you must purchase new ones.