Product description: SY28STH45-0674A stepper motor 200 steps/rev 4.5 V / 0.67 A / 0.095 Nm - Pololu 1206
The bipolar stepper motor has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution, i.e. a full step takes place every 1.8 °. Current consumption is 670 mA per coil at 4.5 V supply voltage. The holding torque is0.95 kg*cm (0.095 Nm). There is a 5 mm diameter shaft at the output.
- Number of steps/rotation: 200 (1,8°)
- Rated voltage: 4,5 V
- Current consumption per coil: 670 mA
- Coil resistance 6.8 Ω
- Winding inductance: 4.9 mH
- Holding torque 950 g*cm (0.095 Nm)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 x 45 mm (without shaft)
The base of the motor is a square with sides of 28 +/- 0.2 mm. The height marked as length is 45 mm.
Applications for stepper motors:
- CNC devices
- 3D printers
- laser devices