The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
|Size||22 x 22 x 5 cm|
|Flight time||7 minutes|
|Charging time||100 minutes|
|Management||2.4 GHz - radio control transmitter included|
|Camera||Wi-Fi FPV 0,3 MPx|
Quadrocopter with 6-axis gyro stabilization system which you can fly indoors and outdoors in a distance up to 50 meters. The model is controlled by the transmitter with a frequency of 2.4 GHz (included). It has the function of stoppingand control inheadlessmode. PowerfulLEDs enable comfortable flight in the dark. It has anFPV 0.3 MPx camera.
The structure is made of high quality plastic, making it resistant to falls. To start the flight you need to insert 4 x AA batteries (not supplied) into the transmitter. Battery li-pol 3.7 V with a capacity of 100 mAh lasts for 7 minutes of continuous flight. Included USB charger allows you to fully charge the battery within 100 minutes.
Syma X15 is fast and maneuverable, and has a very stable flight. The control in headless mode makes it easier to manage for amateurs.The drone in addition to the simple flight is able to perform tricks, such as inversions, spirals, and rolls, simply click on one of the programmed buttons on the transmitter. Built-in LEDs enable flights in the dark.
- Communication frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 50 meters
- Stabilization system in six axes
- Charging time: 100 minutes
- Flight time: up to 7 minutes
- Flight directions: up, down, forward, backward, turn left and right, tilt left and right, rotate 360 degrees
- Stopping at one altitude function
- LED lighting
- Automatic start
- Headless mode
- Equipped with a battery li-pol 3.7 V 450 mAh
- Dimensions: 22x 22 x 5 cm
- Quadrocopter Syma X15W
- 4 channel radio transmitter 2.4 GHz with phone holder (4 x AA batteriessold separately)
- Battery 3.7 V 450 mA
- Charging cable
- Set of spare propellers (4 pieces)
- The user manual