The sale of the product has been completed. Check otherdevices in this category.
|Size||31.5 x 31.5 x 11 cm|
|Flight time||7 minutes|
|Charging time||90 minutes|
|Control||2,4 GHz - radio apparatus included|
|Camera||Built-in 2 Mpx camera|
|Memory card||4GB card included|
Quadrocopter with a 6-axis gyroscopic stabilization system that can fly both indoors and outdoors up to a range of 50 m. The model is controlled by 2.4 GHz apparatus. Built-in camera with backlighting enables recording of 2 Mpx resolution. The data is stored on a microSD memory card (4 GB storage medium is included).
Intelligent Flight Orientation mode allows to fly forward regardless of the current position of the drone. This greatly facilitates the control of the quadrocopter. The hover mode allows you to maintain a constant height without additional control. In the absence of control, the copter hangs in the air.
The construction made of high quality materials makes the drone resistant to falls. In order to start the flight it is necessary to insert into the transmitterbatteries 4 x AA sticks (notincluded in the kit). The quadrocopter's 3.7V Li-pol battery is sufficient for 7 minutes of continuous flight. The included charger allows you to fully charge the battery from the USB port within 90 minutes.
- Communication frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 50 metres
- Six-axis stabilisation system
- Charging time: 90 minutes
- Flight time: up to 7 minutes
- Smart Flight Orientation mode: easier model control
- Suspension mode
- Flight directions: up, down, forward, backward, left and right, left and right diagonally
- Two flight modes: slow (for amateur) and fast (for advanced).
- Stable flights also in the open air
- Equipped with a Li-pol 3.7 V 600 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 31.5 x 11 cm
- Quadrocopter Syma X5HC
- 4-channel 2.4 Ghz control unit(4 x AA fingers batteriesto be purchased separately)
- Battery 3.7 V 600 mA - our offer includes aspare battery
- 4 GB microSD memory card
- USB charging cable
- Spare propeller set (4 pieces)
- Operating instructions
The quadrocopter is operated with the included 2.4 GHz equipment.