Wired controller for PC and minicomputer Raspberry Pi, simulating a classic controller from Super Nintendo console. It has 8 functional keys and 4 direction keys. Communicates via USB connector. In our offer you can find a case forthe Raspberry Pi that looks like the SNES console.
Online you can find the systemRetroPie, which combined with the case will create an effective console for old games.
The subject of the sale is the controller, minicomputerRaspberry Pican be purchased separately.
- Simulation of a controller of a SNES console
- Material: ABS
- Has 8 functional keys and 4 direction keys
- Communication: USB
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Supports XINPUT, DINPUT and the Turbo function
- Compatible with:Windows / macOS / Switch /Raspberry Pi
- Dimensions: 144x 63 x 25mm
- Weight: 121 g