AlphaBot chassis with two wheels and a ball bearing. It has two micro DC motors that can be controlled using any microcontroller with motor driver. It has a line sensor, module speed measurement, proximity IR sensor and a remote control. The platform is compatible with popular mini-controllers, for examplethe ArduinoorRaspberry Pi(you can connect them separately and they canalso work together).
The platform is simple to install, to launch the robot simply install the motor, install the wheels and add any controller (e.g.Arduino Uno). On the platform there is a motor driver LM298P, voltage regulator LM2596 for a stable 5V voltage and the A/C TLC1543 converter, allowing the use of analog sensors with the Raspberry Pi. It also has a lot of connectors that facilitate the connection of additional modules.
The product is compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
The manufacturer offers auser guide, along with an exemplary program for Arduino and Raspberry.
Contents of the AlphaBot platform
- Raspberry Pi interface: for connecting to Raspberry
- Arduino interface:for connecting to Arduino
- Connector for motors
- Connector forultrasonic distance sensor
- Connector forservo
- Connector for themodule avoiding obstacles
- Connector forspeed sensor
- Battery container 18650(batteries not included - sold separately)
- Place to connect external power source
- Arduino connectors:to connect the pads for Arduino
- UART interface:for connecting the Bluetooth module
- SPI interface:for connecting the module NFR24L01
- Connector forline sensor
- TLC1543 Converter:10-bit, enables the use of analog modules with the Raspberry Pi
- The bridge LM298P:for motor control up to 2 A
- LED protecting from the backset
- The power switch
- LM2596:voltage regulator 5 V
- LED power indicator
- Switch UART:the interaction between Arduino and Raspberry
- Receiver IR radiation:allows you to control the robot via the infrared port
- Choice between Arduino / Raspberry:selects which device controls the peripherals of the robot
Set requires self-assembly, the manufacturer provides the manualin a .pdf file.
The set includes:
The kit does not contain the batteries 18650. They must be purchased separately.