The sale of the product has been completed. Check otherWi-Fi modules in this category.
WiFi module based on ESP8266 chip. It has a built-in USB-UART interface with CH340G chip and ESP-12F module. Built-in microUSB connector allows to power the chip directly from the USB computer. Additionally, Witty Mini has an RGB diode, light sensor and 2 buttons.
|More details about NodeMCU software can be found at GitHub.|
The dimensions of the connected boards are 31 x 30 x 23 mm.
- WiFi board ESP8266 Witty Mini
- Output layout according to ESP-12F
- USB-UART interface: CH340 chip
- Built-in voltage regulator
- MicroUSB connector for transmission and power supply
- RGB diode
- Light sensor
- 2 buttons:
- Button for any use
- Reset / Flash
- Dimensions: 31 x 30 x 23 mm (both tiles together)