The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Product description: JK42HS40-1684 stepper motor 200 steps/rev 2,8 V / 1,68 A / 0,4 Nm
Bipolar stepper motor, four wire. It has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degrees). It is powered by 2.8 V and draws 1650 mA per coil. The torque is 4.0 kg*cm (0.4 Nm). Dimensions are 42 x 42 x 40 mm (NEMA 17).
Accessories for the motor
There are also accessories available in our shop to make stepper motors easier to use:
- 5 mm mounting hub - allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motordriver - simple to use, small modules allowing to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared instructions for connecting different types of stepper motors.
Applications of stepper motors:
- CNC devices
- 3D printers
- laser devices
Stepper motor specification JK42HS40-1684
- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (1.8 °)
- Rated voltage: 2,8 V
- Current consumption per coil: 1,68 A
- Coil resistance 1.65 Ω
- Winding inductance: 3.2 mH
- Holding torque 4.0 kg*cm (0.4 Nm)
- Leads: bipolar (four wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Standard: NEMA 17
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 40 mm (without shaft)
Details in the technical documentation.