The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Cable for minicomputer from Odroid series, which allows for the output of audio signal through the USB connector. It has a 3.5 mm output for connecting speakers or headphones and a microphone input. The module is based on a CM108AH from the converters ADC and DAC and amplifier.
Printed circuit board of the module (visible after removing the case).
- Meets standard USB 2.0 (12 Mbps)
- CM108AH driver
- Built-in Converter ADC, DAC, amplifier for microphone and headphones, PLL and the USB driver
- input plug USB A
- headphone output: Jack 3.5 mm
- MIC in: 3.5 mm
- Works with minicomputers: Odroid C0, C1, C2, XU4
- Dimensions: 60 x 30 x 15 mm
- Cable length: 130 mm
- Weight: 33 g