The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
HCR universal platform with two wheels and three levels (you can assemble the robot with only one or two levels). It has two DC motors, two wheels, one omniwheel, moduleRomeoin V1 and 5 proximity sensorSharp GP2Y0A21YK0F. Elements of the chassis are made of plastic, have holes that allow you to mount various sensors, controllers, e.g. supplied by the manufacturer Romeo, orArduinoorRaspberry Pi.
The platform is simple to install, to launch the robot simply install the motor, install the wheels and add any controller (module Romeo included). In our offer we also havesensorsthat can extend the robot's capabilities. The HCR has a new platform expansion opportunities, such as a install support Microsoft Kinect.
- Mounting platform HCR
- 3 x collision sensor
- Rubber wheels and a set of engines
- Flat wrench
- Spanner for nuts
- 3 x set of mounting bolts
- Set of mounting components
- Controller Romeo V1
- 5 x proximity sensor Sharp GP2Y0A21
Set requires self-assembly, instruction videos can be found on YouTube.
- Orange aluminum chassis
- Three-level construction
- Wheel diameter: 13 cm
- Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 65 cm
- Load capacity: 10 kg
- Working voltage: 12 V
- Gearbox: 51:1
- Options for power supply 12 V:
- Current consumption without load: 230 mA
- Torque: 10 kg*cm (1 Nm)
- The revs at the gearbox output no-load: 146 rpm
- The current consumption of the motor with a stationary shaft: 3,6 A
- Motor dimensions: 123 x 36 x 36 mm
- Motor weight: 270 g
Installation manual for the DFRobot HCR platform.