Product description: CCS811 - Clean Air Sensor - eCO2 / TVOC - I2C - DFRobot SEN0339
Sensorproduced by DFRobot company, equipped withCCS811chip. Allows you to measure the concentration of particleseCO2and volatile organic compoundsTVOCthat are in theair. The measurement range for eCO2 isfrom 400 ppm to 8000 ppm, and for TVOCfrom 0 ppb to 1100 ppb. The module uses the I2C bus to communicate with the controller module. It isArduinocompatible, connected using the included 2.54mm raster goldpin connectors. It can be poweredfrom 3.3V to 5V.
Compatible with Arduino
On manufacturer website you can findproduct Wiki page, which contains detailed user guide andlibraryfor Arduino IDE environment and sample program code.
Description of CCS811 sensor pins
- VCC- power supply pin from 3.3 V to 5 V DC.
- GND- ground pin.
- SCL- communication interface clock line pin.
- SDA- communication interface data line pin.
- INT- external interrupt pin (activated by low state).
- WAKE- toggle pin; low state - wake up / high state - sleep.
- RST- RESET pin (activated by low state).
- Indoor air quality measurement
- Air measurement in a car
- Element of air purification projects
- Used in ventilation systems
- Smart home
Contents of the kit
- Air purity sensor CCS811
- Goldpin connectors - 2.54 mm pitch
Technical specifications of the sensor from DFRobot
- Chip: CCS811
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V DC
- Measuring range for eCO2: 400 ppm to 8000 ppm
- Measuring range for TVOC: 0 ppb to 1100 ppb
- Warm-up time: up to 15 s
- Communication interface: I2C
- Interface address:
- 0x5A (default)
- Operating temperature range: from -40°C to 85°C
- Operating humidity range: 10% RH to 95% RH
- Integrated MCU controller
- Optimized low current modes
- Leads: 2.54mm goldpin connectors (included in the supply)
- Dimensions: 16 x 20 mm