Product Description: M5Stick ENV II - Temperature, Humidity and Air Pressure Sensor - SHT30 and BMP280 - for M5Stick module
Overlay for modulesM5StickCandM5StickC Pluscombines two sensors -SHT30andBMP280, which allow the measurement of environmental parameters. These include the measurement of temperature, humidity and pressure. The overlay uses aGPIOconnector to connect to the module, which is compatible with theStickseries of development modules from M5Stack. The overlay usesI2Cbus for communication. ENV II combines high precision sensors with an extremely simple and fast connection method. The modulecan be programmed usingMicroPython language,UIFlowgraphical environment and Arduino IDE environment.
The cap is placed in small, plastic container, which makes it easy to store and transport, when it's not plugged into main module.
Sensors in the cap
- SHT30- digital sensor of temperature and humidity, which is distinguished by high precision measurement and low energy consumption. The maximum temperature measurement range is between -40°C and 120°C, the accuracy of these measurements is±0.2°C (for temperatures between 0°C and 60°C). For humidity measurements, the range is between 10% RH and 90% RH, with an accuracy of±2%.
- BMP280- A precision barometric pressure sensor designed for mobile applications. The measurement range of the atmospheric pressure sensor is 300 to 1100 hPa, and its accuracy is± 1 hPa.
Technical specification of the cap
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 40°C
- Communication interface: I2C
- I2C interface address:
- SHT30 chip: 0x44
- BMP280 chip: 0x76
- Sensor housing material: plastic (PC)
- Dimensions: 15 x 24 x 14 mm
- Weight: 4 g
Contents of the set
- M5Stick ENV II - temperature, humidity and air pressure sensor
- Double-sided mounting tape adapted to the dimensions of the element