Board with a converter FT2232H USB Hi-Speed 480Mb/s to UART/FIFO. The device has two interfaces that can be configured for asynchronous or synchronous serial or parallel FIFO interface.Two channels can also be configured for independent use with the MPSSE motor. PCB has a dual connector 26-pin, interfaces such as JTAG, SPI, I2C, UART. Voltage supply from 3.3 V to 5 V.
For correct operation the module requires the USB driver,which can detect the device in the form of two COM ports (VCP). This allows the user to interact with the USB interface via a standard serial port (TTY). FT2232H-56Q fully compatible with USB 2.0.
The manufacturer providesUSB driversfor Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Android.
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Power supply: micro USB
- Speed of serial asynchronous data transfer from 300 baud to 12 megabodów TTL
- Speed of serial synchronous data transmission: up to 30 MB/sec through JTAG, SPI and i2C
- Compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Connectors: 2 x 26-pin
- Multiport asynchronous USB to serial interface
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Size: 35,58 x 29,15 mm