The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
Versatile GPS receiver based on Venus638FLPx (Venus634LPx successor). Compared to its predecessor, the manufacturer increased sensitivity and applied faster refreshing - up to 20 Hz. The module uses NMEA-0183 or SkyTraq standard. It communicates with main circuit (e.g. any microcontroller or Arduino or Raspberry Pi set ) via standardserial interface(RX, TX outputs) with default transmission speed 9600 bps (adjustable to 115200bps).
This version has a SMA connector to connect an external antenna, connectors for data transmission, external flash memory (via SPI interface) and jumpers to configure the module: power consumption, memory selection and emergency power supply. Venus638FLPx requires a stabilized supply voltage of 3.3 V, it consumes 90 mA in full power mode and 60 mA in power reduction mode.
There is also a connector on the board to connect a battery or external super capacitor (0.2 F). Thanks to the emergency power supply, the receiver can be kept in hot-startable mode (quick start, standby) for even several hours without the main power supply.
- Supply voltage: 2.7 V to 3.3 V
- Current consumption: up to 90 mA
(60 mA in power reduction mode)
- Communication: serial interface - RX, TX
- Communication speed: up to 115200 bps
- Refresh rate: 20 Hz
- Tracking sensitivity: -165 dBm
- Cold start sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Cold start TTF: 29 seconds
- Quick (hot) start: 1 second
- Accuracy: 2.5 m
- Detection and reduction of jamming
- Support for SBAS(WAAS / EGNOS)
- Navigation power max. 67 mW
- Works with an external passive and active antenna
- It has a built-in LNA amplifierand RTC Xtal, TXCO, LDO, SAW filtration
- Internal memory for logging - 75k
- Support for external flash memory - SPI interface
- Dimensions: 29 x 18.5 x 1.3 mm
Details in the documentation.
A film made by SparkFun company presenting the possibilities of the product.