The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
Track platform, works with AA batteries, with drive in the form of two DC motors with gear 48:1. Large surface with holes to install various sensors (e.g. distance measurement), modules and actuators (e.g. robotic arm).
The kit can be controlled using any microcontrol system with motor driver, for example, Arduino module with a connected unit TB6612. Installation instructions and technical characteristics of the motors can be downloaded as pdf files.
Video about DAGU chassis' capabilities.
- Complete chassis:
- Length: 157 mm
- Width: 149 mm
- Height: 60 mm
- Wheel diameter: 52mm
- 2 x DC motors with gear DG02S 48:1
- Supply voltage: 3 V
- Current consumption: 125 mA ( 170 mA max.)
- Rotation speed output: 65 ± 10 rpm
- Torque output: 0,8 kg*cm (0,078 Nm)
- Connection: red and black wire
- 1 x aluminum frame
- 4 x wheel for track
- 2 x track straps
- 1x container for 5 AA batteries
- 1 x screwdriver
- a set of necessary screws and nuts
Video about SparkFun chassis.