Description: Clock - mechanical model for assembly - veneer - 43 pieces - Ugearsmodels 70093
The set consists of43 elementsfor self-assembly, which create a clock insteampunkstyle. Made with attention to detail, it is a combination of science, art and mechanics. The model is a miniature imitation of a desk clock, which is equipped with an intelligent mechanism that sets the hands in motion. Moreover, the hands moveasynchronously, in a direction completely independent of each other and at different speeds. The stylized dials take the form offloral ornamentsand celestial bodies: the sun, the stars and the moon. The package contains sheets ofveneer(plywood), from which it is enough to press outready-made elements, and then join them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the set. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly takesabout an hour.
Technical specification kit
- Model: clock
- Type: mechanical model
- The model designed to assemble without glue
- Precisely cut out elements using a laser method
- Elements set in motion with a rubber band
- Asynchronous movement of the hands
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer (plywood)
- Number of elements: 43 pieces.
- Assembly time: about one hour
- Model dimensions: 53 x 78 x 125 mm
In our offer you will also find other proposals of mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.