The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Cap for Arduino with SIM808 system which allows you to send text messages, create links in a GSM network, GPRS data transfer and reading of GPS position. Communication via serial interface UART (RX, TX) using AT commands. Tile has i.a.: a connector for SIM-card, MIC, speaker and microUSB connector. The kit also includes aGPS antenna, a power adapter 12 V / 1 A and the microUSB cable.
The set includes: GSM/GPRS/GPS Shield, GPS antenna, GSM and Bluetooth, AC adapter and microUSB cable.
A detailed description of the connection of the module is included in the user's manual.
The system works with the platesArduino, for example, a version of Uno. Built-in converter USB - UART, it allows for a direct connection to the computer using the AT commands using the suppliedmicroUSB cableand terminal of serial port.
What is on Board?
- Module SIM808
- System MIC29302
- The chip CP2102: converter USB to UART
- SMF05C: diode TVS
- Rectifier diode 1N5408
- Functional pins of system SIM808
- Leads of Arduino
- USB-UART interface
- Connector of DC power
- GPS ntenna connector
- Bluetooth antenna connector
- Interface of firmware update
- Antenna connector GSM
- The SIM card slot
- Connector Jack 3.5 mm headphone / MIC
- The GPS indicator diode
- The UART transmission signal diode
- The diode indicating a connection to a GSM network
- Quick blinking: after starting
- Slow blinking: established connection
- Using CP2102
- Via pins of the UART interface of Arduino
- SIM_TX: SIM808 UART TX
- SIM_RX: SIM808 UART RX
- Supply voltage: 6 V to 12 V
- UART communication
- Support AT command
- Built-in Converter USB to UART CP2102 with output micro usb slot (cable included in the package)
- The GSM SIM808 system
- Supported bands: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- GPRS of class 1 to 12: speed up to 85.6 kbp/s
- SIM slot for card, 1.8 V / 3 V
- 66 channel GPS
- Sensitivity: -165 dBm
- Cold start: 30 s
- Hot start: 1 sec.
- Accuracy: up to 2,5 m
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Removing echo and noise reduction
- Built-in Bluetooth 3.0 and RTC clock
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Cap works with the plates Arduino, e.g. Arduino Uno and Nukleo
- Module dimensions: 66 x 53 mm
- GSM/GPRS/GPS Shield
- GPS antenna
- GSM antenna
- Bluetooth antenna
- The speaker enclosure
- Power Supply 12 V, 1 A
- The microUSB - USB cable