Product description: FLUX Beambox - laser cutter and engraver - 40 W
Powerfullaser cutter andengraverBeamboxis used both in professional and amateur use. It canshape,cutandengraveon many surfaces including materials such as wood, leather, acrylic and cardboard. The Beambox is veryintuitiveandeasy to use, so even novice laser engraving hobbyists can handle it. It usesa 40-watt laser diodeand offers a work area of400 x 375 x 80 mm. It comes bundled withBeam Studio, a powerful piece of software that can be used to create your designs and bring any model to life.
- Beambox laser cutting and engraving machine
- Honeycomb work table 40 W
- Drainage pipe 200 cm + ring clamp
- Wifi Dongle USB
- Laser cutting machine grease
- Mirror alignment tape
- Pack of wrenches and additional tools
Distilled water not included, please top up immediately before first use
A wide range of Beambox possibilities
Using the Beambox laser cutter and engraver allows you to make items such as:
- Bracelet made of leather
- Wall decoration in acrylic
- Wooden pendant
- 3D container with openwork pattern
- Eco Lamp
- Intricate Wooden Pattern
- Personalized design on glass and spoon
- Mobile Phone Case Pattern
- Decorations on clothing
High quality components
The machine is equipped with high quality rails for durability and strength anda 40-watt laser lamp.The laser used engraves in vector and raster mode with a resolution of 1000 DPI. Such selected components allow to present a project made with the highest attention to detail.
Full control and print preview
You can view your work area and work progressin real timeon your computer screen or laptop. Built-inHD cameraallows you to view the interior of the chamber and allows forpreciseimplementation of design intentions. With its help you will be able to make ongoing corrections and get the desired effect. You can also control Beambox using the built-intouch panel.
BeamStudiois an intelligentsoftwarethat gives you a lot of possibilities. It is compatible withWindows,macOSandLinux. The easy-to-use and extremely clear interface gives the user access to all Beambox functions. It usesWi-FiorEthernetconnectivity and can connect to a personal hotspot. It supports JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF files and saves previously used layer settings, allowing you to realize projects created in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Inkscape, CorelDRAW or even Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
- Create your own project or import JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF files.
- Use Beam Studio software to set cutting and engraving parameters, adjust power level and set speed.
- The preview of the workspace will show you what the end result of your project will look like.
- When you are satisfied with the preview, press the START button.
Beambox rotary attachment
We also offer a rotary attachment, theBeambox, whichrotates an objectwhile you work, making it possible to engrave oncurved surfaces. It works well for engraving glasses and bottles, among other things.
Safetyis atop priority. For this reason, the Beambox has several essential safety mechanisms that minimize the occurrence of possible accidents during operation:
- Thefull enclosureensures that the working area remains completely enclosed and the user is not exposed to the laser light.
- An intelligent sensorautomatically stops operation if the cover is opened during operation.
- An emergency power switchallows the unit to be switched off instantly with a single movement.
- A compactclosed-loop liquidcooling systemadditionally stops operation if the temperature in the chamber is too high.
- An integrated ventilation systemhelps prevent fires when removing smoke and fumes, and the fan produces 200 CFM.
Technical specification and comparison between Beamo and Beambox
|Source||CO2 glass tube||CO2 glass tube||CO2 glass tube|
|Power||30 W||40 W||50 W|
|Wavelength||10640 nm||10640 nm||10640 nm|
|Speed of movement||0 to 300 mm/sec||0 to 300 mm/sec||0 to 300 mm/sec|
|Cutting thickness||from 0 to 5 mm (depending on the material)||0 to 10 mm (depending on the material)||0 to 12 mm (depending on the material)|
|Workspace||300 x 210 x 45 mm||400 x 375 x 80 mm||600 x 375 x 80 mm|
|Maximum depth of object||45 mm||80 mm||80 mm|
|Camera type||HD CMOS||HD CMOS||HD CMOS|
|Observable space||300 x 195 mm||400 x 360 mm||600 x 360 mm|
|Device support and hardware requirements|
|Operating panel||LCD touch panel
1024 x 600 px
|LCD touch panel
1024 x 600 px
|Touch Panel LCD
1024 x 600 px
|Interfaces||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi|
|Software||Beam Studio||Beam Studio||Beam Studio|
|File types||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF|
|Operating system||Windows / macOS X / Linux||Windows / macOS X / Linux||Windows / macOS X / Linux|
|Power supply||220 V / 110 V AC||220 V / 110 V AC||220 V / 110 V AC|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||615 x 445 x 177 mm||250 x 830 x 670 mm||250 x 1030 x 670 mm|
|Air outlet diameter||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
|Weight||22 kg||40 kg||48 kg|