Product description: Shelly Plus 1 - 12V/24V-60V DC / 240VAC WiFi 16A relay - Android / iOS application
Shelly Plus 1 is an improved version of the popular Shelly1 module, which is based on ESP32. Ready box module allows you to control devices 230 V AC and 12 V DC or from 24 V to 48 V DC and a load up to 16 A. The control is performed remotely via WiFi network and a dedicated application or MQTT, as well as using a physical button. The module's small dimensions allow it to be placed in a standard electrical box. Thanks to MQTT and open source code, it can be implemented in popular automation systems such as: Home Assistant, Domoticz, openHAB, etc.
Main features of Shelly Plus 1
- WiFi and Bluetooth communication. No additional gateway required, just a connection to your home WiFi network for proper operation. Built-in Bluetooth chip allows fast connection using Shelly Cloud application.
- Low voltage support. Shelly Plus 1 can be powered from 110 V to 240 V AC, 12 V DC or 24 V to 48 V DC.
- Fast processor. ESP32-based for instant command execution.
- Enhanced safety. Overheat protection prevents failures. MQTT and WSS support, TLS support and custom certificates for a wide range of applications.
- Improved API. Extensive cloud connectivity and local integrations at significantly lower cost.
- Voice Control. The device works with voice assistants Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Yandex Alica
- Supported platforms. Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Yandex Alica, Smart Things, MQTT, Home Assistant, REST, Homey, Hubitat, Hoobs, Symcon, Home Seer, Domoticz, Nymea, openHAB
Shelly Plus 1 specifications
- AC supply voltage: from 110 V to 230 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz
- DC supply voltage: from 24 V to 48 V / 12 V
- Maximum load: 16 A
- Number of channels: 1
- Current consumption: up to 1 W
- Communication: 2.4 GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n / Bluetooth
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Protection against excessive temperature
- Dry Contacts
- HTTP / HTTPS webhooks
- Custom scripts (mJs)
- Intelligent On/Off
- Dimensions: 41 x 36 x 16 mm