- Power supply: 90 - 240V mains AC
- Power consumption: less than 3W
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 45 °C
- Sensitivity: 10% LEL
- Humidity range: 10% to 90%
- optical - LED diode
- acoustic - above 70 dB
- Sensor type: semiconductor
- The power saving function
- Included mounting pad
- The product complies with the standards set out in directive 2004/108/EC, details can be found inthe documentation
Before connecting, refer to the kit instructions.
After power-up, the sensor needs approx. 2.5 minutes for calibration.
A sensor that detects natural gas leak. It is supplied with voltage of 230 V. It is used for prevention from natural gas leaks, alarming threat with an audio signal. The device is supplied with a high quality semiconductor sensor characterized by high efficiency
It is recommended to instal the sensor in any room, even where there is no potential sources of gas leak. The average lifetime of the device is 5 years. It depends on the number of alarm activation, the date of manufacture, operating conditions, etc. It is recommended to replace out-of-date devices with new models.