Description: Dynamometer - mechanical model kit - veneer - 48 parts - Ugearsmodels 70005
One of the simplest mechanical models from Ugearsmodels - dynamometer. The kit consists of48 piecesmade of high qualityveneer.Elements when assembled form a dynamometer, without electronics, whose parts are set in motion by a blast of air. Just blow into the highest gear, and the whole system starts up. The arrow, depending on the strength of the blast, will show an image symbolizing a possible task. The package contains plywood boards from which you just need to squeeze out thefinished partsand connect them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly takes2 to 3 hours.
Technical specification of the kit
- Model: dynamometer
- Type: mechanical model
- Purpose: model for collectors
- The model is designed for self-assembly without glue
- Suitable for children over 14 years old
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 48 pieces.
- Assembly time: 2 to 3 hours
- Model dimensions: 147 x 72 x 17 mm
In our offer you will also find other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.