Description: Unicycle - mechanical model for assembly - veneer - 300 pieces - Ugearsmodels 70080
Mechanical modelunicyclebased on one-wheeled vehicles, monocycles, which were popular means of transport in the nineteenth century. The kit consists of300 elementsfor self-assembly. Made with attention to the smallest detail, maintained insteampunk style. The skeleton construction allows you to observe the interior of the unicycle, which makes it easier to understand thebasic mechanical relationships. In the central part of the model there is a knot imitating a steam engine. The model is set in motion by a rubber band and can move intwo modes. In the first mode (with the legs attached) the unicycle covers a distance of up to 2 m on a single twist of the rubber band, then stops and falls. In the second mode, the legs are disconnected and the model rolls to a distance of up to 5 m. The package containsveneer(plywood) sheets from which you just need to squeeze out thefinished partsand then join them together following the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are required to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 3 and 4 hours.
Technical specification of the kit
- Model: unicycle
- Type: mechanical model
- The model is designed for self-assembly without glue
- Precisely cut out elements using laser method.
- Elements set in motion with a rubber band
- Two driving modes
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Construction material: veneer (plywood)
- Number of elements: 300 pcs.
- Assembly time: 3 to 4 hours
- Model dimensions: 185 x 95 x 160 mm
In our offer you will also find other proposals of mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.