Product description: Scrambler UGR-10 with sidecar - mechanical model for assembly - veneer - 380 elements - Ugearsmodels 70137
Wooden model, moving parts, 3D puzzle, vehicle and decoration - another mechanical model fromUgearsmodelsin the form ofScrambler UGR-10 with sidecar. Inspired by the dual-sport motorcycle, it can be used as a toy, designer ornament or desk orgaznizer. The kit consists of380 elementsmade ofveneer(plywood) fromUgearsmodelscompany. The modeldoes not have any electroniccomponents, and all movable parts move thanks to a rubber band. The package contains plywood boards, from which you just need to extrude thefinished partsand connect them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are required to assemble the model. Assembly takesfrom 8 to 10 hours.
Special features of the Scrambler UGR-10
- Powered by an engine in the form of a rubber band, connected to the wheels by a belt clutch
- Screwdriver is located under the hood of the fuel tank - one screwdriver will make the car travel up to 3 meters
- Steering with rotating steering rods
- Equipped with a sidecar to carry mini-passengers, candy, and trinkets during play.
- The model can be placed on a desk and used as an organizer for paper clips or small office accessories
- Models from Ugearsmodels are a smart and engaging hobby and the perfect gift for anyone of any age
- All puzzles are made of veneer (plywood) so they smell of wood
- The axles can be lubricated with paraffin or wax to make the mechanism run more smoothly
- The elements are set in motion by means of a rubber band hooked between the respective elements (for details, see the manual)
Technical specification of the kit
- Model: Scrambler UGR-10 with sidecar - STEAM LAB
- Type: mechanical model
- Model designed for self-assembly without the use of glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 380 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Assembly time: 8 to 10 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 220 x 160 x 120 mm
In our offer you can find also other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.