Description: Treasure chest - mechanical model kit - veneer - 190 pieces - Ugearsmodels 70031
Woodenmechanical model for self-assembly fromUgearsmodelsin the form of a codedcasket -a treasure chest. Inside are compartments for jewellery, secret notes and other trinkets. The kit of medium difficulty consists of190 elementsmade of veneer (plywood), so that the assembled model smells delicately of wood. The modeldoes not have anyelectronic components. The package contains plywood sheets, from which it is enough to press thefinished partsand connect them together following the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 2 and 3 hours.
Special features of the model - treasure chest
- Miniature casket - treasure chest, designed for storing trinkets
- The box can be opened by deciphering the key, which is hidden in the puzzle on the lid
- To open the casket, turn the key slightly to the right and then turn it counterclockwise to unlock the mechanism and lift the lid
- Models from Ugearsmodels are a clever and engaging hobby and the perfect gift for anyone of any age
- All jigsaw puzzles are made of veneer (plywood), so they smell like wood
- The axles can be lubricated with paraffin or wax to make the mechanism run more smoothly
- The elements of the Ugearsmodels models are set in motion by means of a rubber band hooked between the respective elements (for details see the instructions)
Technical specification of the set
- Model: treasure chest
- Model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 190 pcs.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Assembly time: 2 to 3 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 142 x 142 x 91 mm
In our offer you can find also other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.