Description: Tower - Windmill - mechanical model kit - veneer - 585 pieces - Ugearsmodels 70055
Advancedkit consisting of585 elementsmade of high qualityveneer(plywood) from the companyUgearsmodels. Spatial puzzle after assembling forms atower - windmill. The construction contains many details and elements found in full-size mills. Moreover, the model perfectly illustrates how wind energy is transformed into mechanical energy.It has no electroniccomponents, and all movable parts move thanks to the use of a rubber band. The package contains plywood sheets from which you just need to extrude thefinished partsand connect them together following the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are required to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 14 and 16 hours.
Special features of the locomotive model
- Original and realistic appearance, maintained in Victorian style.
- Construction based on the original Chesterton windmill from the 17th century - preserved to this day in Warwickshire (England)
- The wings of the windmill are aerodynamically shaped and their movement provides a light breeze
- Equipped with a rotary reducer and gears, as well as a winding staircase placed on a worm gear
- Allows you to understand the principle of converting wind energy into mechanical energy
- Models from Ugearsmodels are a smart and engaging hobby and the perfect gift for anyone of any age
- All jigsaw puzzles are made of veneer (plywood), so they smell like wood
- The axes can be lubricated with paraffin or wax to make the mechanism run more smoothly
- The elements are set in motion by means of a rubber band hooked between the appropriate elements (for details, see the manual)
Technical specification of the set
- Model: tower - windmill
- Type: mechanical model
- Model to be assembled independently without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 585 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: difficult
- Assembly time: 14 to 16 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 350 x 485 x 220 mm
In our offer you can find also other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.