Sound card HiFi with USB output in a form of an extension for minicomputersKhadas VIM. On the board there is an integrated XMOS microcontroller with advanced 8-the spinal cord architecture and RISC ESS flagship 32-bit stereo system DAC ES9038Q2M. There are 3 independent, high quality OPA and four oscillators on ultra-low jitter. It has 2 RCA jacks and 1 S/PDIF. Works at up to 192 kHz.
The subject of the sale is the Tone Board, minicomputerKhadas VIM, the heatsink and the fan can be purchased separately.
Motherboard is equipped with two RCA connectors for analog output 2.0 Vrms and one RCA connector for S/PDIF. The card works with a frequency up to 192 kHz. Frequency response is±0.08 dB / 10 Hz to 20 kHz. Sampling frequency is up to 748 kHz / 32-bit PCM and DSD256 / 1-bit DSD.
- XMOS: XU208-128-QF48 - 8 cores, up to 500 MIPS
- DAC: ES9038Q2M is a 32 - bit Stereo Audio DAC
- THD+N:≤ 0.000337 % / 1 kHz
- SNR: 120 dB 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- DNR: up to 120 dB from 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Interference: up to 127 dB from 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency response:± 0,08 dB / 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sampling rate:
- PCM: up to 768 kHz / 32-bit
- DSD up to DSD256 / 1-bit
- S/PDIF output up to 192kHz
- Output S/PDIF: Yes
- USB C: NC
- Clock Jitter:
- Reference Clock Jitter: 3 ps
- Date Clock Jitter: 30 ps
- Audio formats: APE2 / FLAC / OGG / WAV / ACC / ALAC / MP3 / WMA ...
- Line output: 1x RCA red for right and 1x white RCA to the left
- Alarm: 1x white led
- Mounting holes: M2 x 5
- 30-pin to 8-channel expansion
- 10-pin pitch 2.54 mm for I2S VIM
- 10-pin pitch 2.54 mm for the OLED display
- Compatible with: Android, LibreELEC, Linux Distros (supports Volumio)
- Dimensions: 74,5 x 82 x 24 m
- Tone Board VIM Edition
- User's instructions
- Screws and spacers,